Rules & Protocol for reopening due to Covid-19
Any questions please contact me
1. Please do not enter the salon if you are sick, coughing, sneezing or have a fever prior to your appointment. Any cancellations fees will be waived. If your children have any of these symptoms and it has not affected you... please reschedule so no one is put at risk.
2. Your temperature will be taken with a touch-less thermometer once you arrive. If you have a temperature you will be turned away with love.
3. Only 3 guest will be allowed in the salon at a time as we implement social distancing.
4. If I am not ready to service you at your appointment time, please patiently wait in your car for me to call you to come in.
5. You must provide your own face mask and gloves.
6. Please understand I will do my part in sanitization and YOU are responsible for yourself when entering the salon and being serviced at your own risk.
7. I will provide hand sanitizer and soap to keep your hands clean.
8. I will only be taking 6 to 7 guests Tuesday-Saturday(5) ...times will be posted. This may be subject to change.
9. I need everyone to reschedule any past appointments and it will be 1st come 1st serve.
10. Please refer to my website for salon hour changes. I will only be working 4 days a week.
My hours are Tuesday, Thursday-Saturday(9am) and will begin at 10am. Once the amount of guest are filled is when I end.